Larry the Cable Guy Gets er Done
By: The Working Man
If you are aware of the antics and jokes of Larry the Cable Guy
then you understand that a lot of his one liner jokes consist
mostly of I'm... humor. In other word they are about "emotion"
rather than objects. These jokes almost always elicit a laugh
from audiences and are a quick follow up for his longer jokes,
much like his "I don't care what you think, that's funny right
there." and "Get er'done!". Here are some examples of his one
One Liners by Larry the Cable Guy
I'm ____ than a...
- "I'm happier than a tornado in a trailer park."
- "That made me madder than a legless Ethiopian watchin' a
doughnut roll down a hill."
- "He was madder than a Keebler elf demoted to fudge-packer."
- "Madder than a two-fingered cripple trying to return a text
- "I was madder than a one-legged waitress workin' at the IHOP!"
- "I was madder than a prostitute trying to put a condom on an
- "I was madder than a one-legged stripper doing a table hop."
- "I was happier than Michael Jackson disguised as a floor lamp
at a Harry Potter book-signing."
- "I was happier than a Retard at a Chuck E Cheese."
- "I was madder than a car-load of queers getting pulled over for
doing a 69 in a 55."
Larry's humor is usually controversial, especially to those who
don't like or don't recognize satire.
Larry the Cable Guy is a blunt, "just us folks" character who
usually manages to point out common prejudices and attitudes
while still inspiring laughter from his audience.
Find more Cool Stuff to
make You Laugh