Larry the Cable Guy's Christmas Carols
By: The Working Man
What Christmas would be complete without Larry the Cable
Guy's satirical renditions of Christmas Songs and Christmas Carols?
There have been many different satirical renditions done
of Christmas Carols but none are as skewed and off-beat
as Larry the Cable Guy's versions.
Here are some favorite Christmas Carols that have been made
over by Larry the Cable Guy:
- (Sung to the tune of "Silver Bells")
Blue balls, Blue balls
It's dollar night at the tclub.
See them dance on my pants
Soon it will be bathroom time.
- (Sung to the tune of "Santa Claus is Coming To Town")
You better watch out,
I think she's a guy
I'm ain't quite sure,
but somethin' ain't right
Janet Reno's coming to town. (Janet's name is sometimes
replaced with Hillary Clinton)
- (Sung to the tune of "O Come All Ye Faithful")
O come, all ye illegal immigrants
Come and get them green cards
And learn some darn English,
and then how to drive.
- (Sung to the tune of "Frosty the Snowman")
Donnie the retard
Had an 8 pound waterhead
He was 5'3" and he said to me
"I like tater tots!"
- (Sung to the tune of "Hark, The Herald Angels Sing")
Hark, the harelip angels sing
(slurred) "Glory to the newborn King!"
- (Sung to the tune of "Little Drummer Boy")
"Get a job,
you bum bum bum bum
Money don't grow on trees,
you bum bum bum bum."
- (Sung the tune of "Silent Night]
All was calm
Not for long
More Fun Stuff You'll Love